Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bucket Shops

"The first ten thousand dollars I made in the bucket shops I lost because I traded in
and out of season, every day, whether or not conditions were
right. I wasn't making that mistake twice. Also, don't forget
that I had gone broke a little while before because I had seen
this break too soon and started selling before it was time. Now
when I had a big profit I wanted to cash in so that I could feel
I had been right."

-Reminiscences 
Lately I have been trading well and see myself starting to get a little out of control, just blindly placing bets without a rhyme or reason.  That is the point in time you should pull back and withdraw a little bit and this is exactly what I am doing.  

The mental game is the hardest part of most sports and is no different here.


No comments:

Post a Comment