Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cohen

I don't know much about this guy, and nobody really does based on my research.  All I know is he crushes it in terms of trading. 

I read this recently:

"Steve Cohen (at S.A.C. Capital) had two mantras: keep on moving, don’t be idle and don’t sit on positions. The other unspoken mantra was you are not going to be right all the time. It’s like basketball if a guy waits for the 100% perfect shot he is never going to take the shot. If you are waiting for the perfect trade you are going to too late. You understand there are a lot of different things that go into a good shot or a good investment than setting up the one perfect opportunity."

-Milton Lee former SAC Capital trader

If anyone has any more information on how this guy trades or thinks, please comment.

The closest I got to this guy was reading books written by Ari Kiev, SAC's in house shrink/coach.

No comments:

Post a Comment