Saturday, April 23, 2011

www.newleveltraders.com

Learning to trade is a task that most people never complete.  I've been at it for about 15,000 hours and still have a long way to go.

I attribute the degree of complexity to the competition.  There are no minor leagues when it comes to trading, your opponents are professionals and most make the all star game.  So here you are stepping up to the plate with watching 98 mph pitches coming at you as a beginner.



If you trade equities, futures, or options check out my friends at www.newleveltraders.com  I have been trading with them for about a year now, and they have helped me accelerate and solidify core concepts of trading.

The group is warm, friendly, knowledgeable and trade extremely well.

http://www.youtube.com/newleveltraders




No comments:

Post a Comment